That's all because you are not pretty

It could be rather annoying when you need to deal with people that are over protective, especially those from the servicing industry.

I have recently gone for a photo shoot and the result was not as expected. I told them how I felt and as usual, they tried to blame it on some other things, e.g. “You sweat easily under outdoor environment.” (who doesn’t, under that kind of circumstances especially, unless your are CLOGGED. Isn't that their job to ensure that people are in their best for the shoot?!).

It was rather obvious they messed up my look/make-up for outdoor series (which we paid RM600 extra to do that). The initial idea was to enhance my look but eventually they screwed-up. Of course, they did not really bring up this topic at all with me.

I chose to avoid further discussion that might lead to argument. Reasons are… firstly, I always try not to let my bitchiness out unless necessary; secondly, the argument wouldn’t make any improvement to the photos and not to mention any compensation, for sure; and finally, I am still hoping that they will at least try to produce a good photo album for me rather then trying to be funny because they are pissed with me. Wait till everything is over... :P

Nonetheless, I should be thankful compared to a case I heard earlier. A couple that went for pre-wedding photography were not satisfied with their photos and made a complaint. Eventually, the merchant told them the reason of all this was “because your wife is not pretty”.

So, I think these people should just get custom made dummy as their client, so that whatever they do are perfect and certainly the “client” would never complain.

Comments