Breaking the virginity to VoenE's G-blog
Finally, the laziest person in the world decided to start her new blog spot!
A friend who has plan to work out of capital city inspired me to start up this new sharing place, so that we can share and keep in touch from here. Of course, this would be a place for sharing with my fellow family and friends as well.
After all, I think it’s time to start anew, as I am living a happier life now, compared to my blogging days on Friendster. At least I know I have my other half that enjoy reading my blogs that is written with my broken, China-English.
Guess I should say... Happy reading & sharing!
Cheers!
A friend who has plan to work out of capital city inspired me to start up this new sharing place, so that we can share and keep in touch from here. Of course, this would be a place for sharing with my fellow family and friends as well.
After all, I think it’s time to start anew, as I am living a happier life now, compared to my blogging days on Friendster. At least I know I have my other half that enjoy reading my blogs that is written with my broken, China-English.
Guess I should say... Happy reading & sharing!
Cheers!
Comments
Post a Comment